Sunday, September 6, 2009

Idea: Review Marathon

I'm considering undertaking a new project: a marathon of reviews, something along the lines of "50 Years, 50 Records." The focus would be popular music, the range would probably be 1955 to 2005. This would by no means be a "best of each year" list; that's already been done more successfully than anything I could compile. Instead, it would be more of an exercise in reviewing records, something interesting to read and a way to increase the number of records reviewed in our archives.


I can't think of a good way to choose what album from each year I'll review, so I'm asking for reader input. All suggestions are welcome, though I can't guarantee I'll be able to use all of them.  Just leave your suggestions in the comments here and I'll compile the list in this post as I make the decisions.

No comments: