Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Release Tuesday: 7/21/09

Here we have the list of major album releases today, courtesy of Metacritic.

The Fiery Furnaces - I'm Going Away
For The Fallen Dreams - Relentless
Susanna Hoffs & Matthew Sweets - Under The Covers, Vol. 2
Ian Hunter - Man Overboard
La Roux - Bulletproof [EP]
Kenny Loggins - All Join In
Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
Magnolia Electric Co. - Josephine
Our Lady Peace - Burn, Burn
Portugal. The Man - The Satanic Satanist
Rescue Signals - Indecisions
RX Bandits - Mandala
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield
Sugar Ray - Music For Cougars
Wye Oak - The Knot

Sugar Ray's still around? You don't say.

As for Demi Lovato: I saw her open for the Jonas Brothers last year, she has a voice. What was I doing at a Jonas Brothers concert? There's a good reason, but I don't have to explain myself. Not to you, not to no one.

No comments: